Thanks for you interest in my Slack channel on how to price right.
By way of introduction, I want to start with a couple of pictures of me holding seminars on pricing. I hold seminars and presentations on pricing all the time, and people often reach out to me just asking about how to price right.
I find the LinkedIn groups on pricing rather useless as virtually only consultants participate. Rarely do I see any comments, or questions from companies; from professional pricers or executives.
And this that is what I want with this Slack channel. To have conversation on pricing with people who care about pricing. Who want their companies to price better. Over the last 10 years, I have advised about 500 companies on pricing. From pre-revenue startups to Fortune 500 firms. They virtually all like what I do – 499 of these are references!
I want to share my experience and for that reason I’m setting up a Slack channel on pricing right. If you don’t know Slack, it is a popular and powerful tool for collaboration. Here is more info: https://slack.com/is. Slack is free.
In this channel, you will be able to participate in open or private peer discussions and to have a private conversation and consultations with me. I’m dyslectic and bring great innovation to the grammar rules of the English language. But don’t hold that against me. Here is a list of a few of other dyslectic people: http://www.dyslexia.com/about-dyslexia/dyslexic-achievers/all-achievers/
To summarize the benefits:
- All participants in this Slack channel is by invitation only. Vendors and consultants are excluded.
- No more than 100 participants will be allowed.
- You will receive a free copy of my latest book How to Price Right – The Ultimate Guide. (Published Q1 2017).
- You will benefit from shared experience and inputs from discussions among peers.
- You can reach out to peers in private conversations for a variety of reasons (no price fixing or price collusion discussions or activities, please.)
- You will receive exclusive white papers and articles on pricing right before they are published.
- You will receive unlimited Slack channel private consultations from me. You can pick my brain 24/7!
- You will receive massive discounts on pricing seminars tailor-made for the circumstances of your company.
- You will receive tremendous discounts on public pricing seminars when held in your location
- You will receive one hour of free private telephone consultation with me per month. You can pick my brain during business hours!
To keep this Slack channel manageable, and to provide benefits an exclusive group of people, only 100 participants are allowed. I want you to be part of that group. Because I need to eat, I have to charge a low monthly fee for this service. The introductory price is $79/month and one we reach 50 participants, the price will go up to $149/month. But those first 50 will stay at $79/month. So don’t wait!